Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gymocha books

I've been busy with a basement renovation project and left with little time to write, but did manage to sketch out a very iffy outline for a novel about brothers.

My current idea, and I say current, because my brain was in flux when I formulated it, is to begin with a scene that involves all three brothers in a life altering event.  However, I am fairly certain that will change a couple of times before finally settling on what I might consider a beginning that could have potential.

 I have two other stories begun with rough prologues and another one with a simple idea written down and saved.  I may take a longer time working on all of these as I flesh out plot lines.

 So, oh well.  I'll keep plugging away with ideas and frameworks for a story about brothers.  I have a feeling that I'll be wrestling with this for awhile.

Oh, I almost forgot my main reason for posting today, and that is, both of my books, Trust Me Now and Cassandra's Moon, are now available at Gymocha.

No comments:

Post a Comment