Monday, September 30, 2013

Report on Austin Artworks Festival presentation

Hi, I suddenly remembered that I hadn't said anything about the Artworks Festival in Austin and my participation in it.  First of all, I really enjoyed walking around and looking at the paintings, photographs, craftwork, and pottery.  I also attended a couple of author presentations.

My presentation, with question and answer period went about 45 minutes.  About thirty people attended and I hope I entertained them.  I spoke about my writing process including layout and publication.

I sold twenty books with orders for several more.  To go back next year I'll have to finish and publish another book, which may happen, but I've decided that I'm going to take my time with the next one and polish it a bit ore than the other two, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment