Thursday, December 5, 2013

Update on The Book Club Murders

I have been writing fairly regularly lately, between 750 to 1500 words per morning and am on target to finish the book by The end of March if I keep up this pace.   Gaps in my outline have been filled in and I am eager to write those parts of the book.

Rewriting and improving (in my view) some of my previously posted sections has occupied about a quarter of my writing time.  Generally I have been pleased with the direction of the story, but am most happy with development of the Gerald Hodges character.  Hodges has a smattering of OCD and Aspergers Syndrome, something that I became familiar with in my work as a Speech/Language Pathologist.

To my visitors, please feel free to comment and make suggestions to any sections of my writings posted on this blog.  I welcome any constructive criticisms or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment