Thursday, February 6, 2014

Update

I, along with my usual editor and a couple of others, are in the finishing stages of editing "The Book Club Murders".   I have also started writing more on my next book, "Brothers".
This story will be a fictionalized account of the lives of three brothers, following them from their early years until well into their fifties.
 During the past year I've relied upon my memory as well as collected stories from my own brother and other sets of siblings in my quest to provide as many real happenings as I can within the book.  However, the story line will be mostly fiction with enough interesting actual events thrown in, as well as adventure, to satisfy my own wants and needs.
It's going to be kind of a tribute to my brothers (one living one passed away) told with love and affection for both, although it will still be a work of fiction.

As usual, I'll post snippets of it from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment