Friday, August 15, 2014

Grant Blackwood class

I'll be attending a writing class with Grant Blackwood on August 20th from 9-5 in the Austin Public Library.  Mr. Blackwood has written several mystery novels in collaboration with Clive Cussler and Tom Clancy, besides penning his own series of books.
The weekend following that I'll be attending the Austin Artworks Festival and attending several author presentations, including one being put on by Harriet Ulland, who writes non-violent books with a little mystery mixed in.
I'm looking forward to both events with a lot of anticipation.

BTW, I've just added my latest book, The Book Club Murders, to the Austin Public Library.  It is available in libraries across the country if you go to your local public library and put in a request for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment