Monday, January 15, 2018

Next books

I am currently 11,000 words into a nonfiction book about being brought up in a household where my mother and father were atheists, and grandparents on my father's side were atheists. I'm writing this to dispel notions of atheists as bloodthirsty, immoral people with no values. I am addressing, character of parents, celebration of holidays, dealing with death and treatment of atheists as a minority in this country.

The other book I am busy mapping in my mind will be a Gerald Hodges book based in Vancouver during the 2011 Stanley Cup. Of course it will be fictional.

So two books, one nonfiction about a subject that is fairly unique in American society and the other a purely fictional book that will be a mystery/suspense/thriller type.

No comments:

Post a Comment