Saturday, December 20, 2014

book club meeting in Montana

I had a fantastic time interacting with  thirteen members of a book club in Billings, Mt.  They had read my last book, The Book Club Murders.
I began my presentation by explaining how and why I began writing and they responded with dozens of questions and comments.  They were a delightful group of present and former educators.  It was clear they enjoyed reading and they had many, many questions about the characters and their motivations in my book.
We began with my presentation, questions, discussion, and then dinner at the country club.  The entire experience was extremely enjoyable with a wonderful group of people who are intelligent, caring, and kind.
The next week, my family and I went to Red Lodge and stayed at the Pollard Hotel where we enjoyed a fantastic Thanksgiving Day buffet, overnight stay playing games and experiencing the new pub.  The next day we did some Black Friday shopping in town and left.
It was a great mini vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment